payclick- the secure, easy new way to buy music, movies, games and more
Visa recently launched payclick (www.payclick.com.au), a new way to pay
online for downloadable content such as movies, music and games - and Australians are the first to have access to it.
Anyone with a Visa, MasterCard or bank account, can open a payclick account to buy from a range of sellers without sharing their personal details or financial information.
Greg Storey, General Manager, payclick, says: “payclick is designed to facilitate the growing consumer demand to make it easy and secure to buy downloadable content including music, games and movies. With payclick, consumers have one account and one password to purchase across a range of sellers. Plus, payclick accounts are suitable for the different needs of family members, including those under 18 years”.
Top payclick sellers include BigPond Games, BigPond Music, Flexischools, Habbo, iTunes and charity Kids Helpline.
How does it work?
- To create a payclick account, users complete the once-off registration at www.payclick.com.au or during their first payclick purchase at one of our participating sellers
- A payclick account can be funded through a Visa, MasterCard, or bank account
- Once the account has been set up, consumers simply click the payclick acceptance button and enter their password to authorise purchases from participating sellers
- payclick provides users with an automatic top-up function to transfer funds to their payclick account on a regular basis
- A detailed, real-time transaction history shows all purchases made through their payclick account
- Express purchasing applications make online shopping streamlined and speedy
Sponsored accounts for teenagers
- payclick offers an innovative ‘Sponsored Account’ feature, allowing teenagers to buy digital content safely and securely
- Parents/guardians set up an account on behalf of their teenager and facilitate money deposits, like digital pocket money
- Teenagers can then buy at payclick sellers using their own account and password
- Parents have access to real-time transaction history to monitor purchases
To open an account visit: www.payclick.com.au