Serves: 4 people
- 4 perfect peaches, peeled or 4 canned peaches in natural juice
- 4 tablespoons of juice from canned peaches or orange juice
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- ½ cup of brown sugar
- ¼ cup plain (all purpose) flour
- 75g (2 ½ ounces) butter softened
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
Preheat the oven to 180 C (350 F).
Have an adult cut peaches in slices and place in the base of a large ovenproof dish. Pour over peach juice from canned peaches or orange juice.
To make the topping, place the rolled oats, sugar, flour, butter and cinnamon in a bowl and mix to combine. Spoon the oat mixture over the perfect peaches and bake for 55 minutes or until the topping is dark golden and crisp and the peaches are soft.
Serve warm with some yummy yogurt or a little icy ice cream.